Euphoria Beatle

Foro Dedicado Al Grupo Mas Grande De Toda La Historia...The Beatles!!!

ÍndiceÍndice  CalendarioCalendario  FAQFAQ  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  MiembrosMiembros  Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios  ConectarseConectarse  

Comparte | 

Tuned to a Natural E Vol. IV

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
Day Tripper Girl
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 28

MensajeTema: Tuned to a Natural E Vol. IV   Dom Mayo 27, 2007 7:52 am

01 From Me To You 1:59 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    02 I Long To Hold Sally 2:25 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    03 I'm A Loser 2:42 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    04 I'm Looking Through You 2:22 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    05 A Fly On The Wall '65 3:36 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    06 Crazy Girl 2:00 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    07 Tomorrow Never Knoise 3:16 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    08 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 2:12 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    09 With A Little Help From My Friends 2:13 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    10 Mr Kite 1:42 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    11 A Day In The Life 5:15 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    12 Flying Time Is Here Again 2:15 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    13 Blue Jay Way 4:21 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    14 More Love 2:00 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    15 Aerial Tour Instrumental 4:04 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    16 Lady Bulldog 3:08 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    17 Hey Sun King 4:22 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    18 Revolution 3:23 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    19 Get George Back 2:49 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    20 A Case Of The Blues 2:27 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    21 Real Love 3:50 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    22 Pepperland Time 3:40 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast
    23 Me And My Montage 12:12 beatlesremixersgroup10 Beatles Remixers Group Podcast

Código:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/editado
Password: DTG

Back in 2003 when the Beatles Remixers Group first started out, it was mainly a vehicle for a few of us to share our fledgling attempts at remixing. Participation was minimal and it wasn't long before interest began to wane. Out of the blue came an idea from series editor VM for a group album, the original intention of which was to be traded among the contributors so we could check out each others' work and share some new ideas for our own remixes. Requests then came from other group members to make it available to everyone, and suddenly the group album idea took off and literally saved BRG from fading into oblivion. I still remember listening to the early version of that first group album without having seen a tracklist, so I had no idea what songs were on it or what they sounded like or who did what, and I was blown away by it. It was a memorable experience that I wish everyone else could have shared.

As the tenth BRG release we present the fourth installment in the "Tuned To A Natural E" series, an all-new collection of all-Beatles remixes and mashups in the usual assorted styles and concepts. May there be many more to follow! - SB

From Me To You FerBeat Stereo 1:59

Take 7 with overdubs is the version of "From Me To You" we all know as the original single. My remix includes excerpts from take 1, take 2, take 4, edit piece 6 take 13, the harmonica overdubs and the vocal harmonizing from track 2 take 8. The speed is a little slow however I think it sounds better than the released version.

I Long To Hold Tall Sally VM Mono 2:25

Even though there are artifacts in the backing track, I think the combination of Paul's scorching vocals on "Long Tall Sally" and the instrumental track of "I Want To Hold Your Hand" turned out pretty darn good! The choruses required a lot more adjustment and I still couldn't get them to fit together as smoothly as I wanted.

I'm A Loser SB Stereo 2:42

Having some fun with the Hollyridge Strings creating a different backing track.

I'm Looking Through You SB 2:22 Stereo

An alternate stereo remix "outtake" from BRG-08 Rubber Soul with the two vocal tracks split and panned to the sides, revealing a second Ringo organ part.

A Fly On The Wall '65 BM 3:37 Stereo

The idea is that you find yourself in the amazing position of actually witnessing a Beatles recording session. I have used the dialogue and practicing from the "Think For Yourself" session to make your visit to the studio more authentic. By the way, the guitar part towards the end is "If I Needed Someone" backwards.

Crazy Girl FerBeat Mono 2:01

The original idea was to mix the guitar parts in a different order. The first three choruses are taken from "Run For Your Life" and the fourth from "Boys". The "tit tit" part was a little more complicated, needing a little pitch adjustment, but I finally succeeded in getting it to work.

Tomorrow Never Knoise SB Stereo 3:17

The background loops resulted from my attempts to loop and remove the tamboura drone from the center channel of "Tomorrow Never Knows".

Sgt. Pepper,s Lonely Hearts Club Band SB Stereo 2:12

More fun with the Hollyridge Strings. The vocal and lead guitar are mixed lower than I wanted but was necessary in order to hide some artifacting.

With A Little Help From My Friends FerBeat Stereo 2:35

A very different version, it is the oopsed version of Pepper in the left, and the oopsed version from the Yellow Submarine Songtrack on the right. This track highlights the bass, piano and those beautiful stereo harmonies from the boys!!

Mr. Kite SB Mono 1:43

Paul's guitar part was originally recorded at half-speed. Here it is presented as he actually played it, looped and extended to make a little song out of it.

A Day In The Life BM & BdJ Stereo 5:15

A combination of two remixes. BM did the beginning and end, BdJ did the middle. Neither version was strong enough to include in it's entirety, however combining them resulted in this very interesting version. Thanks to both Bobs for permission to do so!

Flying Time Is Here Again VM Mono (mostly) 2:15

A nice fit, nearly a perfect match. I had to pitch adjust "Flying" up one full step to make it work. I like this version better than the original "Christmastime Is Here Again".
Ver perfil de usuario

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.